How to connect mind and body
I’m chuffed as chipmunks that I am now an mBit coach! What does that mean? I hear you ask, well it basically means I have another string to my bow, to support beings to be connected to their bodies, specifically to support people to connect mind and body together, yeay!
Neuroscience shows that we have 3 brains, your head, heart & gut. Each one of these has its own function & purpose.
The head brain analyses, is logical & can produce creative solutions when balanced.
The heart brain feels, values, shares our true wishes & offers compassionate support when balanced.
The gut brain identifies with our core self, our true identity, has an impulse for action & offers courage as the greatest support when balanced.
Sometimes our brains have a conflict with one another, so you know deep down what resonates with you, but you just don’t take action & you freeze without any movement at all.
You know your hearts wish, but you stick to what’s logical for you, but your always wondering what’s best for you?
Mbit coaching is for those that:-
- You experience internal conflict within yourself between your thoughts, feelings & actions.
- You’ve not acted upon your dreams, goals & plans
- You do unwanted behaviours of habits & you don’t know why or have difficulty stopping
- You find it difficult to make decisions
- Something within you is making it difficult for you to motivate yourself to take action
- You sabotage yourself from achieving your goals
Mbit coaching is useful for:-
- Goal/outcome setting
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- Harnessing your intuition
- Cultivating understanding & perspective
- Health & wellbeing
Mbit coaching provides a framework for you to connect in with your brains, truly listen & access alignment.
This allows for:-
- More relaxation,
- Greater clarity,
- You move forward with a clearer knowing of yourself & what it is you really want.
- You feel more connected to your true self & balanced,
- It is excellent for decisions &
- supporting when you feel blocked or stuck.
Its neuroscience meets ancient wisdom & the best part is that you develop this by tapping into your bodies/brains own potential.
Hooray for that!
Drop me a message if you would like to find out more about mbraining coaching.